TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF E-STORE VALID FROM 25.12.2014 onwards
The Terms and Conditions set out the rules for conclusion of contracts on footwear sales via the online store sklep.badura.pl.
1. General information
- This e-store belongs to: BADURA S.A. Wałowa street No. 4 34-100 Wadowice, registered with the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000195299.
- Telephone: 33 82 358 79 Monday to Friday, 9.00 ma to 5.00 pm (connection cost as per operator’s tariff)
- Mobile phone 728 944 751 Monday to Friday, 9.00 ma to 5.00 pm (connection cost as per operator’s tariff)
- Men’s shoes 40-45
- Women’s shoes 36-41
- Prices for all the products in the store are expressed in PLN and include VAT tax.
- The merchandise purchased at the e-store is brand new.
- Limited number of products is designated for the promotional sale and clearance sale. The orders are placed in order of their appearance, until the products covered by this form of sale run out.
2. Provisions for concluding sales contracts
- The contract of sales is concluded by means of placing order by the Consumer only via the website that is located under the following address: www.badura.pl.
- Technical requirements necessary to work with the IT system that is used by Badura S.A. are following:
- the computer hardware used by the customer must be connected to the Internet,
- web browser: Internet Explorer version at least 9, Mozilla Firefox version at least 20, Opera version at least 16, Google Chrome version at least 20,
- monitor or display with resolution of at least 1.200x800 pixels.
- enabled Cookies and Java Script support,
- possessing and providing an email address that allows to send the information regarding your order.
- It is forbidden to provide unlawful content by the consumer and to use the services provided by the electronic means in a manner that is illegal, contrary to accepted behaviour, violates the personal rights of third parties, or the legitimate interests of BADURA S.A.
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We reply to the emails from Monday to Friday. To the inquiries sent on a weekend we reply on Monday. All inquiries shall be sent to the email: email@example.com
- Orders placed during week days after 5 PM, on Saturdays, on Sundays, and on holidays, will be considered on the next working day.
- Filling in the order form is a necessary condition to successfully place the order. Giving your phone number and email address is essential to accept and execute the order.
- The products ordered will be delivered via GLS shipping company.
- Delivery cost within Poland:
- prepayment - PLN 15
- collection - PLN 15
- In the absence of products in the warehouse, the Purchaser is informed about this fact and about the longer delivery date for this order. If the Purchaser does not agree to extend the order completion time, he can either completely cancel the order or only resign from the item that extends the time for completing the order.
- A proof of purchase is enclosed to all shipments (a VAT invoice is available on request).
3. Payment method
- When choosing the “bank transfer” payment method, the products will be sent, after receiving the money to the bank account of the store in the amount of 100% of the order value, within 2 working days after receiving the money to the bank account.
- The Customer who choses the bank transfer method, is obliged to make payment for the placed order within 7 days from the date of placing the order. Failing to pay for the placed placed within the aforementioned deadline is treated as the cancellation of the Customer's sale contract.
- It is possible to extend the payment due date after notifying the customer service of the store.
- In case of choosing “collection”, the products will be sent after placing the order within 2 working days.
- The payments via the credit card transaction and e-transfer are carried out via Dotpay System.
7. Personal data protection
By placing an order for a product in the online store www.sklep.badura.pl, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data as far as necessary for the execution of the contract, in particular, the data may be disclosed to the supplier of the products. At the same time, the Customer retains the right to review, correct and remove the data from the address database.
BADURA S.A. ensures compliance with the principles of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and guarantees not to disclose them to other natural and legal persons.